Can you believe this is the face of a killer?
I couldn't either until I was sitting reading my Sunday paper as the boys (Ollie was sleeping so he is excluded from this debacle) were in the backyard. I heard some high pitched squawking and saw Bruce and Clark surrounding something that was jumping around, feathers everywhere. I got Tanner and Clark into the house ASAP but Bruce was intent on eating his fresh kill. I had to get a spray bottle and squirt him in the face from the deck to get him to stop trying to eat the poor bird he had just killed. There were feathers everywhere, including stuck all over this guy's muzzle. Everyone was banished to their crates for the afternoon as Chris was covering the LPGA tournament and would not be home for 8 hours. (Tanner was a good sport in his crate considering he had nothing to do with the crime and was minding his own business on the deck) I clean up many a thing Chris refuses to; poop, urine and vomit of all varieties but I draw the line at animal carcasses. Poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a broken wing. Should have checked the yard before I let the boys out...

No comments:
Post a Comment