Tuesday, June 19, 2012

cookies and a goodbye


This time of year has been bittersweet the past few years.  Residency ends for some and begins for others.  This year, residency will end for us.  Luckily all but one of Chris' classmates is staying in the area (for at least another year) and so will we for Chris to do the Sports Medicine Fellowship at Memorial/Notre Dame.  We love all of people Chris works with and I'm glad to have more time in South Bend. Unfortunately, some of our good friends are moving and when I say moving I mean MOVING to Washington state.  This picture was at Tucker and Wendy's going away party, Tucker decided Ollie should have a chocolate chip cookie.  I decided this is okay because 1. He's a doctor and won't give my child anything harmful 2. He's a dad of three and knows way more about kids than I do and 3. (most favorite of all) Wendy promised if Ollie had any issues I could call up Tucker and have him handle them.  Ollie loved the cookie!!!  Chris was able to have fun at the party long after I went home to put Ollie to bed and I'm glad he could let loose a little given that he works...and works...and works.
Goodbye Balams!  We will miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment