Monday, January 23, 2012


My poor poor neglected blog. That about 3 people know about. If I could figure out how to properly upload photos, I would. But, I don't so I guess it's going to be a one photo per post type of day. Tried Crossfit today, Chris was gracious enough to watch Ollie so I could go to the Crossfit gym. I've been trying to workout more but the last 3 times I've gone to the gym Ollie has had meltdowns, not just meltdowns but MELTDOWNS. Like cries so he's tomato red and I'm toting a screaming child back to the locker room to try to feed him or grab as much stuff as will fit in my hands from my locker before hightailing it out of there. Last time, I was feeling great on the treadmill and even put my headphones only in one ear so I could hear if they paged me. My friend Marie was meeting me at the gym and I knew it wasn't good when she came up to the machines with her coat still on and keys in her hand. When she dropped off Ollie's bff Claire, he was in the midst of his meltdown. I jumped off the still going treadmill to race down to my locker and then grab the bright red, inconsolable Oliver. He fell asleep on the way home and was happy as a clam when he woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment