Sunday, November 6, 2011

Starting Out

So after months of blog stalking my friends, I've finally decided to make my own blog! I've finally had a free minute (Oliver is sleeping away in his crib, both pugs are asleep on the couch and Chris is en route from O'Hare coming back from his trip to Cyprus) to get it started and will hopefully be able to keep up during nap time!

Things have finally slowed down around here after my super awesome raging case of mastitis FINALLY cleared up and we are starting to get back to normal, although our new normal is a lot different than two months ago! If you know me, you know I love to sleep. All of my college roommates could attest to the fact that if I wasn't at class I was most likely enjoying a solid nap. That has probably been the biggest adjustment since Oliver was born, the lack of sleep I have been getting. Chris is more used to getting no sleep with his schedule but it took me a little while getting used to maybe getting six hours of sleep in a day and very few of those hours being consecutive. But I'm adjusting and would take my snuggly baby boy over a nap any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment